The Spanish Association of CSR Professionals (DIRSE) is the first Spanish association of CSR and sustainability professionals, founded in April 2013 and formed by more than 250 partners between managers, consultants and academics.
Understand, define and delimit the state of the CSR practitioners with rigor and thus dignify their leadership role and their professional performance.
- EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Mentoring programme.
- Formal and non-formal educational events with some universities, business schools and other professional Spanish association
- RESEARCHES AND PUBLICATIONS:
- Key competencies and profile of CSR professionals
- Educational offerings
- Macro tendencies and CSR manager impact.
- Meetings with Spanish and European authorities in order to influence in legislative initiatives.
- To promote the creation of Latin-American associations of CSR professionals.
- Workshops and Working breakfast.
- Transversa (annual event with non CSR colleagues from other key departments of enterprises)
250 professionals (individuals only): 60% CSR managers and high directors of large and medium size enterprise and 40% consultants, academics, NGOs.
- President: Francisco Hevia Obras, Director of Communication and CSR (Calidad Pascual)
- Vice-president: Elena Valderrábano Vázquez, Global Director of Corporate Ethics and Sustainability (Telefónica)
- Secretary: Inés García-Pintos Balbás, Head of CSR (Cecabank)
- Treasurer: Beatriz Sánchez Guitián, Business Angel (Start DMC & Seed CDC)
- Lucio Fernández López, Director of Operations, Human Resources and CSR (RedyserTransporte)
- Francisco Garilleti Álvarez, General Director (EY Foundation)
- Isabel Roser Hernández, Senior Advisor in Strategic Consulting and Social Broker® (HILO)