The Spanish Association of CSR Professionals (DIRSE) is the first Spanish association of CSR and sustainability professionals, founded in April 2013 and formed by more than 340 partners between managers, consultants and academics. We want to help the development of managers and professionals of the Sustainability and CSR, as well as to improve their capacity to influence the creation of shared value in organizations.
Understand, define and delimit the state of the CSR practitioners with rigor and thus dignify their leadership role and their professional performance.
- EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Mentoring programme between partners in different stages of professional development: Plan Mentor Dirse (with the support of the EY and SERES foundations).
- Collaboration with prestigious universities and educational centres for certifications and technical training in advantageous conditions for our members.
- Web and first webinars together with EASP: European Network of CSR and Sustainability Professionals.
- RESEARCHES AND PUBLICATIONS:
- Study on CSR trends and the role of future dirse with Llorente and Cuenca (2018)
- Study on Non-Financial Information with Deloitte (2017)
- State of the profession of RS Management with ICADE - University of Comillas and G-Advisory (2013-14)
- Institutional participation in reference forums, advisory or scientific committees at the national and international levels. International.
- Interaction with other professional associations and/or the sector with which we have agreements: AEDRH, AERCE, Corporate Excellence, Dircom, Forética, SERES Foundation; RESPON.CAT, and SPAINSIF.
- Promote the role of dialogue in society through on/off actions that allow the visibility and knowledge of that function
- DIRSE colloquia with experts and opinion leaders, in which associates exchange their professional experiences.
- Annual CSR event with executives from other functional areas as protagonists: Transversa.
- Visibility of the activity of DIRSE members: weekly membership bulletin, monitoring of publications and articles on the EFE Business & DIRSE blog.
340 professionals (individuals only): 60% CSR managers and high directors of large and medium size enterprise and 40% consultants, academics, NGOs.
- President: Francisco Hevia Obras, Senior Director(Llorente y Cuenca)
- Vice-president: Elena Valderrábano Vázquez, Global Director of Corporate Ethics and Sustainability (Telefónica)
- Secretary: Inés García-Pintos Balbás, Head of CSR (Cecabank)
- Treasurer: Beatriz Sánchez Guitián, Director of Companies in Hazloposible Foundation
- Lucio Fernández López, Director of Operations, Human Resources and CSR (RedyserTransporte)
- Francisco Garilleti Álvarez, General Director (EY Foundation)
- Isabel Roser Hernández, Senior Consultant in Llorente y Cuenca